Saturday, September 10, 2011

QR Code Project In Action

For my QR Code Project i researched many bars in the downtown SF area.  We as a group came to this idea in the campus bar one day and decided that it would be really cool if people had rated bars in the area so that we knew where all the cool spots in town were.  We would create a rating system and go to each of these bars and post QR Codes in public space so that

1. People would know all available bars with in a certain radius of that QR Code
2. We would tell you the closest one the that Code you are scanning.
3. What we thought of that bar
4. Eventually make it available so that others can add to this rating system.

I accomplished all but the last step on this project, i thought that maybe a smart phone app would be a good idea or to link all the QR codes to an existing URL so that people could access the cite anytime.  Either one would take alot of knowledge in programming which i dont have so if anyone would like to help me with the last step we could have a buisness!




Here is my Tour for all the places I visited and places I posted QR codes for anyone who wants to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment