Tuesday, November 8, 2011

wandering


For my derive i have considered many places i wonder which are mainly outside of the city. I enjoy wandering in nature avoiding people and connecting with myself.  Recently during my runs i have started to smell different scents in the air.  Mostly fire places and fresh trees. For my derive i wanted to try and run my normal route around my home and try and follow the smells to see how well i could track them. once i find one i will move toward the next one which might prove difficult since the closer to a smell you are the more overbearing it is over the other smells. either that or just see where tracking the smell will take me. imagine if i was blind and could only travel by touch and smell. so running im going to ignore my eyes and follow my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment